I think I said a while ago that all the things I love about oral sex deserve their own post. Well, I’ve decided to make do on that promise. Because oral sex is absolutely smashing, don’t ya know? And I think that people should have lots of it. It’s THAT good.
So, I’ve come up with a little mish-mash of things I’ve learned about oral sex. It’s from my own experience, but I thought I’d share because maybe you’ll learn something from it as well. Or maybe you won’t and will be left wondering why the cute lady said something cute about cute things like kittens.
As opposed to pussy.
Anyway. Here are some reasons why oral sex is better than sliced bread (well….).
- It’s incredibly relaxing (if you’re in a comfortable position.)
- The sight of your partner between your legs is never not a turn-on.
- Despite people thinking it’s cliché, it really is good foreplay. It gets you in the right mood and, if done right, will drive you to the edge just about enough for you to want to jump your partner’s bones and ride them until you both giggle and come.
- Sometimes it makes you kinda giggly. I don’t know why that happens, but I like to think it’s the sex-equivalent of being on a very bendy rollercoaster. And then eating a Mr. Whippy ice cream. And then watching Airplane!
- Tongues, dude! They feel really good-like.
- Similarly, mouths, dude!
- The noises your partner makes.
- The noises you make.
- The intoxicating smell of your partner, pure and simple.
- The taste of cock. The taste of come. The taste of yourself.
Look, what I’m trying to say is that oral sex, while not the be-all-end-all sexual experience, is pretty damn great. I like it. I hope you like it too. I encourage you to experiment with oral play, do it safely and just have tonnes of fun doing it. If you’re not sure about it, talk it over with your partner. Maybe also do a little research online?
Now here’s a GIF.