My friend Sexy Book Lover (from My Undercover Metamorphosis) does this weekly round-up of positive things that happened in her life. I like her approach. She describes herself as being on a physical, spiritual and emotional journey, and the same can be said for me.
I like injecting my life with a little positivity. It’s a hard thing to keep up, but when you do, it’s totally worth it. So, here goes my list of positive things for this week.
- There is a new e-book coming out, featuring myself! I’m very proud of this story, since it’s my first M/M in publication.
- A dear friend of mine returned to Twitter.
- I had the most fun and flirty conversation with my friend Jay.
- Managed to finish two stories, and edit the first one.
- Found my lost copy of The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss and started reading it. It’s still THAT good.
- Finished my CV.
- Started work on a new, very short story. Finding it challenging but fun.
- Found an entirely new way to jazz up my cheese sauce recipe.
- Got my poem “The Freckles on your Nose” recorded (!) by Ms Plumptious Pea .
- Am now nearly fully recovered from my allergy/hive attack, therefore off the medicine.
So, overall, it was a good week. Not counting the shitty stuff, of course. I didn’t quite manage Ms Sexy Book Lover’s list of 16, but ten is a pretty damn good start, I think.
Random to round you off with? Yes, why not…