Sunday Stealing, hurrah! This week, it’s about television. Pretty pretty telemavision. Let’s play, shall we? –
Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
2. Life on Mars
4. Queer as Folk
5. An Idiot Abroad
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
DCI Gene Hunt (Philip Glenister). I want him to do terrible things to me. Things involving spanking and such. Because you just know he’s into that.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Lenore. I just never really warmed to her in series one, and I expect still not to in series two.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
So far, I will always pledge allegiance to the pilot. So much shipworthy stuff, it isn’t even managable.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
The first one. Karl was at his grumpiest throughout that one, and it made it more fun to watch. Without a doubt, a highlight of mine has to be him dancing the Samba at Mardi Gras. Either that or him getting a prostate exam in the last ep of series two.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Steve/Susan, with the evolving saga of Sally/Patrick as a close second.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
I don’t have an anti-relationship in Life on Mars. Everything about it is fucking perfect! What? I’m not obsessed!
7. How long have you watched 1?
Not that long. I recently bought series 2, but I still need to get started.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Through some repeats I saw at some point in my life.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Peter Paige, definitely. I love Emmett! He’s like the brother I always wanted!
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
5. Because it gives me the chance to wind down without thinking about plotlines too much. Plus, it’s fucking hilarious.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
I’ve seen the entire series of Coupling, so 3.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Debbie Novotny! She’s the tits, seriously. I wish my mum was like that. I mean, they’re oddly similar already, but yeah.
13. How would you kill off any character in 5?
I would plan something absolutely horrid to off Ricky…. probably involving a cliff and a well-placed boot up the arse.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
It might… I don’t know.
15.Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
No idea… Ray and Tanya, perhaps? It would be a natural conclusion.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
In Idiot Abroad, Karl is basically the entire cast… so that doesn’t count, I think. If it did, I’d still perfer Coupling more.