It’s Sunday, so to bring this week to its logical conclusion, I have for you a bit of Sunday Stealing! This week, it’s the second and final part of the Semi Charmed Meme.
21. A better name for me would be:
I’m actually quite pleased with this name. I’d like to lengthen it though. Perhaps to Jillian?
Of course, it’s also quite tempting to just say fuck it and change my name to Foux Le Fa Fa Boyd or something.
22. I have a hard time understanding:
Teen fangirls on Twitter. Seriously, you have no time for your schoolwork, but you have enough time to tweet “Don’t Worry Niall, we’ll Find Your Carrot!” or something?
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d:
Do over my entire high school period and choose a course that will actually get me somewhere in the future.
24. You know I like you if:
You have at least a basic understanding of Doctor Who.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be:
Mamma Boyd, of course!
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be:
27. Take my advice, never:
Take a blow-up fireman on a rickshaw ride through London. They do not like this. I know. Because of reasons. Just… don’t. Really.
28. My ideal breakfast is:
Eggs and bacon with a side of hash browns.
29. A song I love, but do not own is:
For some vague reason, I still haven’t got Sexy and I Know It on my i-Pod…..
30. If you visit my hometown, I’d suggest:
Not visiting my hometown in the first place!
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I’d include:
Everyone I haven’t met yet that I chat with regularly.
32. Why won’t people:
Ehm…. I don’t know. Why won’t people?
33. If you spend the night at my house:
Be prepared to wake up thinking that my house is actually haunted.
34. I’d stop everything for:
A good meal.
35. The world could do without:
People who have their children take a piss on the sidewalk of the high street. Seriously, you’re laughing, but I actually saw this happen on Friday. SHAMELESS!
36. The last time I got drunk I:
I dunno. Have I ever? I remember getting tipsy and inventing the Tinternet. Or Pinternet. Either way, it wasn’t very pleasant. And it had something to do with Saw. And for some reason, I think BB remembers more of this discussion than I do.
37. My favorite blonde is:
I know a few blondes and they’re all my favorite 🙂
38. Paper clips are more useful than:
The EcoBin from The Apprentice.
39. If I do anything well, it’s:
Writing. Reading. Speaking English. Giggling. Procrastinating. Throwing shade.
40. And by the way: