Weirdly enough, this TMI Tuesday is about opinions. After I managed to spend four hours trying to write something about opinions, more opinions! I’ll try and keep it light and fluffy.
Hey, ho, let’s go!
In many polls, you are asked if you strongly agree, somewhat agree, neither agree nor disagree, somewhat disagree or strongly disagree with some proposition. Today, we go the other way. We supply the answer, you supply the question.
1. Tell us something with which you strongly agree, or greatly like.
I strongly agree with the right to speak freely about your sexual preferences. Coincidentally, I greatly like speaking freely about my sexual preferences. How d’you like DEM apples?
2. Tell us something with which you somewhat agree, or somewhat like.
I somewhat like Countryfile. There, I’ve said it, I like Countryfile, I likecollecting shells, and I LIKE OWLS, DAMNIT.
3. Tell us something to which you are indifferent, or have no opinion.
4. Tell us something with which you somewhat dislike or disagree with.
I somewhat dislike staying in hostels at the same time as big groups of kids are staying there. This happened. It was not nice. They made me cry!
5. Tell us something with which you strongly disagree, or greatly dislike.
I greatly dislike Bristol Palin for having the balls to suggest that homosexuality is something you need to coach kids through after they’ve seen one too many episodes of Glee.
Bonus: What is an opinion held by others that makes you angry?
That women are weak. That feminists are angry man-haters. That homosexuality is a sin. That the London Underground is easy to navigate even if you’ve never used it.
I could go on.