So basically, I’ve got two weeks worth of Sunday Stealing to catch up to. It’s still the Imaginary Meme thingy, which I just found out has about 200 questions, so we’re gonna be at this for another few weeks… Not that I’m complaining! No, not at all!
Right! Let’s go!
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad?
Okay, let me explain this one more time. I am a lady, and ladies do not tease parental units. Except when they accidentally bite their pappa’s nose while teething. Which I totally did.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw?
No pet is stupid!
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”.
Okay, so I love this band called James, as regular readers may know. ILB pointed me towards them and I’ve been in love with everything they do ever since. Laid is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard. Seriously, check them out.
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out?
Sheldon’s gay? Oh AWESOME! I guess I’ve been out of the loop for a bit, seeing as I only just found out four minutes ago… but it’s great! I hope he’s really happy with his partner.
45. Have you ever shoplifted?
Does nicking the odd gummy bear out of the Pick and Mix count?
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don’t misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren’t angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?)
Why do I need to have an opinion on this?
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
Ehm… let’s see, I’m as yet without a license to drive… and possibly a dangerous driver…. so letting me anywhere near a Ferrari would be at your own risk, mate.
Still, would love to….
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces?
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile?
50. Do you believe in magic?
Yes! In some way, I do believe in magic! But if I talk more about it, it’ll go away, so shhhhh…..
51. Have you ever been arrested?
Only for my good looks, darling. (Meaning, no, I’ve never been arrested)
52. Have you ever skinny dipped?
53. Explain what you think about hippies.
Yeah man, I like them hippies man, with their flowers in their hair and free love and all that… awesome, dude.
54. New York or California?
I’m in two minds over this one. On the one hand, I’d love to spend some time in New York, but California is SO awesome.
55. Have you ever been dumped?
56. What are you wearing right now?
Lots of incoherent and un-matchy things.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict?
Wait… who’s this?
58. Did you watch the series finale of House?
I think I managed five episodes of House before I completely forgot it was there.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.)
None of your business!