Well, well, well…
So, I`ve moved in to my new place. It`s good, pleasant and very quiet. I like quiet, in small doses.
I`ve only been here for three days, so I can`t really regale you with stories of sexual debauchery, or any other type of debauchery for that matter. Mainly, I`ve been busy getting adjusted to things like silence, shopping at Tesco and people selling The Big Issue on the street. Oh, and finding a job.
However, I have made some observations, which I am keen to share with you lovely people.
- Finding a job is fucking hard;
- What the fuck with the oversized multi packs of crisps ?;
- Going to the loo at Liverpool Street is akin to climbing a small, but steep hill;
- Some people are awful bastards;
- Five more minutes of Big Brother and you`ll have to pluck me out of a coma;
- Even the staff at Waterstones think Fifty Shades is shit;
- This Morning apparently does not.
It`s bloody weird coming to terms with living here….
xoxo – Jillian