I figured it was time to catch up on Sunday Stealing. On a Thursday. Figure it out yourself. This week, we have tonnes of questions, again from that perennial favorite, the Imaginary Meme.
121. Have you gone rock climbing? If not, would you?
Not on your nelly. I kinda value my life and the various limbs I own.
122. Do you believe in forever love in a romantic relationship?
I believe in a strong bond that carries through the relationship.
123. As a kid did you ever sneak anyone into your house?
Nobody liked me when I was a kid, so I had no-one to sneak in.
141. What’s the difference between Stealing and other memes that you do?
I also do TMI Tuesday, which is a similar, but naughtier meme. And I occasionally do Sinful Sunday, which is a photo meme.
142. Best cartoon show ever?
Pinky and the Brain , dude.
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
As long as my significant other doesn`t trip on acid every day, I`m fine.
144. Do you ever use your full name?
Never. I mean, who would take me seriously if I started referring to myself as Jillian Tiddlywinks Boyd? 😉
145. Do you get annoyed easily?
Yes. Comes from years of living in my house with my family.
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $?
Depends. Am I already in a relationship? What`s my financial situation? Also, is my name Demi Moore?
147. Where do you draw the line?
On your face, with a sparkly marker pen.
148. Have you ever been on a road trip?
If you can call our trips to the coast a road trip, then yes.
149. What’s your favorite drink?
Coke Zero. Like you didn`t know that.
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why?
A combination of both would be even better!
151. What was your first thought this morning?
“…. Where the fuck is Dan?” (Dan, my flatmate, who had snuck out to work earlier)
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up?
Never! I love my life too much!
153. Would you try to take over the world?
Yes, me and my army of fluffy kittens and butler monkeys.
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
I know what it is, but I`d rather keep it to myself. Rest assured, it was really lovely.
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting?
156. How much cash do you have right now?
That is absolutely none of your business.
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
Yesterday, I finally found the perfect bra.
158. What really turns you off?
Being too cocky.
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. I have been compared to the Michelin Man (as a toddler) and orphan Annie (as a youngin). Who I look like now is a mystery to me.
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to?
Depends on what`s causing the bad day.
161. Have you ever studied the Bible?
Briefly, for my holy communion. Like I`ve mentioned before, I`m quite shit at it.
162. What really turns you off?
Deja vu to previous Sunday Stealing questions from the same meme.
163. What’s a goal that you’d like to achieve?
I`d love to learn to be a burlesque dancer. And write a thriller.
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why.
Katie Price. I don`t hate her, I just resent her face.
165. What’s your favorite store?
Waterstones Piccadilly. It`s so big and lovely and I love it ever so much!
166. What’s one goal you’d like to achieve this year?
I would like to start myself off as a freelance writer. And make it through the first six months of living in the UK.
167. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
Oh dear. This might not make me look as pristine and lady-like, but I can easily get lost in the bosoms of a lovely girl. Or the eyes of a lovely boy.
168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them?
The Gay Husband. I`ve known him for ten years!
169. Do you like photography?
Yes! I love it!
170. Pain or no gain?
171. What’s something people say that you generally find annoying?
Any person expressing extreme surprise in the fact that women read erotica too gets on my tits.
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile?
Who even does that these days?
173. Do you ever cook?
I`ve been cooking all week!
174. Have you ever been on a boat?
I have, actually!
175. What do you do most when you’re bored?
176. What is your favorite musical instrument?
The guitar. A dude playing a guitar is very, very sexy.
177. What’s your phone ringtone?
A very jaunty medieval tune. Seriously.
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.)
Not that I know of.
179. Describe your life currently in five words.
Essex madness, lusty words, AWJEEYAH.
180. Where did you last fly to and why?
Barcelona, because I was forced to. It was a class trip.
124. Do you personally know anyone homeless?
125. Do you believe in aliens?
I believe in aliens who look like David Tennant, yes.
126. Have you ever killed someone?
Wh… I NEVER!
127. What would it take for you to sell your soul to a devil?
128. Top or bottom?
Cheeky! Currently bottom.
129. Are you happy with your career?
I would like a steady job, and amp up the writing.
130. What’s your favorite store to buy clothes? Why?
Evans. They have beautiful stuff for larger sizes, and I really love the service I get. I bought a ridiculously cute dress there yesterday.
131. What is your eye color?
132. Watching or playing sports?
I`d rather engage in sports more.
133. Would you have plastic surgery?
134. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it?
I visit Monkseal`
s website on a daily basis, because I love his recaps and snark.
135. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where?
Bloody hell, I`ve just moved house! I can`t afford a vacation!
136. How do you align yourself politically?
Not sure yet.
137. Do you have any pets?
Nope. We`re not allowed pets in our flat. We do have pigeons landing on our balcony daily.
138. Do you believe in soul mates?
139. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I get really paranoid, really fast.
140. How long have you played Sunday Stealing?
(Editor’s note: This meme was written by a twelve year old. Each week we’ve had to change a question or completely find another question. So, we changed “Have you ever kissed someone?” to “killed someone?” in hopes of asking the stupidest meme question of all time.)
About a year, I think. Also, congratulations, you may just have succeeded in your mission.