Finally! A new Sunday Stealing meme! And it`s about movies as well! Huzzah!
1. What is your all-time favorite movie costume?
Does Eva Green`s purple dress from Casino Royale count? If so, that one!
2. What classic film would you nominate for a remake?
I wouldn`t nominate anything for a remake. Leave the classics alone!
3. Name your favorite femme fatale.
Honor Blackman in Goldfinger.
4. Name the best movie title.
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar
5. Describe the worst performance by a child actor that you’ve ever seen.
By a child actor even? Hmm… That kid who played Horrid Henry in the Horrid Henry movie. Hated him.
6. Who gets your vote for most tragic movie monster?
7. What is the one Western that you would recommend to anybody?
Serenity. Hey, that counts!
8. Who is your ideal movie-viewing partner?
My lovely gang of friends.
9. Has a film ever made you want to change your life? If so, what was the film?
If there was, I don`t think I remember!
10. Think of one performer that you truly love. Now think of
one scene/movie/performance of theirs that is too uncomfortable for you to
Daniel Craig`s torture scene in Casino Royale.
11. On the flip side, think of one really good scene/performance/movie
from a performer that you truly loathe.
Sarah Jessica Parker in Did You Hear About the Morgans?
12. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
Four Weddings and a Funeral.
13. What is your favorite drama?
The Magdalene Sisters, The Pianist.
14. Worst film you’ve seen?
The Garfield movie was pretty shit.
15. How do you feel about the majority of romantic films being labeled “chick flicks”?
It sucks, but I don`t tend to let it get to me.
16. Favorite on-screen couple?
Paul Mercurio and Tara Morice in Strictly Ballroom.
17. Favorite off-screen couple?
I don`t bother with off-screen celeb couples.
18. Best kiss in a movie?
Jack and Ennis in Brokeback Mountain.
19. Favorite scene?
El Tango de Roxanne playing out in Moulin Rouge!
20. Who are 2 film characters you wished had gotten together, but never did?
Again, no idea…
21. Two actors you think would have great chemistry, but have never done a film together?
You know, I have no idea…
22. Favorite song in a film (doesn’t have to be from a musical)?
La Valse d`Amelie from Amelie Poulain.
23. Best score from a film?
The score from Mary Poppins. Brings back very happy memories from my childhood!
24. Best film quote?
The greatest thing you`ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
He`s not the Messiah! He`s a very naughty boy!
25. A film you’d recommend that is a “Must See” for us to watch?
Man On Wire, a documentary about a tightrope walker who succeeded in walking between the Twin Towers. It`s excellent.