Welcome to Sunday Stealing, by now a steady fix on this blog. We (well, I am) playing the Too Tired To Think meme, which just about describes word for word how I`m feeling today. Except for the word meme. I don`t know how to feel meme.
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Depends on what`s on offer. Crisps and Haribo sweets are my usual go to, but the occasional chocolate bar slips in from time to time. Or a sarnie if I haven`t eaten yet. Can you tell I do this a lot?
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A majestic dolphin.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Camille Crimson, because she`s lovely and always really nice to me.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
5. Last book you read?
Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers. It`s really good and I`d recommend it to anyone in need of a confidence boost.
6. Describe your mood.
Flippety flappity floop. In general.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I don`t quite remember…
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
ILB, as long as he`s got jokes to last us a couple of days. I imagine I`d like to be entertained.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We’ll just say “hi” – promise.)
An Instagram shot of a good luck charm my aunt gave me. And I am NOT giving you my number!
11. Favorite soda?
Always Coca Cola… Although I do love orange soda. Is it true? I do I do I do I do, I DOOOHOOO! (if you got that joke, congrats)
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A shirt with Dennis the Menace stripes.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
The tube. I know, it`s a mess and it`s shit. But I still like it.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Prometheus. I did not like that. At all.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Red velvet. I love the slices that Tesco does.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My sweater on a chair.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I wear sandals. Otherwise, yes, to an extent.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Everything ever. All the toys.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yes. I go to my local Tesco or Marks and Spencers nearly every day.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
A few months ago, I think.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Apples! Also, melons.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No, seeing as I`m uncapable of such a feat.