Ladies and gents, it`s that time of the year again. The lovely Rori from Between My Sheets Dot Com has thrown open the lines. It`s time to vote for the top sex bloggers of 2012.
And now comes the part where I`m asking you to vote for me. Because I would quite like this blog to be on that list, you know.
Previous luminaries have included people as diverse as the wickedly talented Sinclair Sexsmith, Kendra Holliday and last year`s winners Guy New York and The Dirty Gentleman. I was chuffed to bits to find some of my very own group of friends (the likes of Lady Pandorah, Blacksilk and Innocent Loverboy) on there. And I want in too! Why not? It looks like great fun!
So, darlings, I`m batting my eyelashes and asking you to spare me a vote. I`ll let Rori explain the rules.
1. No nominating yourself. Feel free to post about nominations on your blog to encourage readers to nominate you.
2. Each nomination should include the blog url. I don’t know everyone, and some bloggers have the same names.
3. Blog content can be anything sex related -pictures/videos, erotica, sex ed/advice, opinion, poetry, personal journal. As long as the content is related to sexuality at least half of the time, it’s eligible. Nothing illegal, obviously.
4. The blog can’t be protected. It’s ok if a few of the posts are protected, but the entire blog can’t be behind a password.
5. The blog should be at least a year old, but anyone who’s been blogging since at least Jan. 1, 2012 will be considered. Special exceptions will be made for someone who has recently moved to a new blog, but was previously blogging somewhere else.
6. You can nominate as many bloggers as you like, but please try to limit to your very favorites.
7. The blog must be active, which means that the blogger posts at least once every week or so. When I judge in September, any blog with no posts during August or fewer than five posts since June 1 will be eliminated.
8. A few blogs have been retired! Those who have placed in the Top Ten three years in a row or who have been named as the top blog are retired to make room for new awesome bloggers on the list. Retired bloggers are: Sinclair Sexsmith, Coquitten (blog no longer available), Guy New York and the Dirty Gentleman, and Kendra Holliday.
9. Nominations close on August 31. I recommend nominating your favorites right now so you don’t forget. You an also come back and leave an additional comment with more nominations if you think of someone else who deserves to be on the list. (Note, only one comment will be counted as an entry to win a Wonderland vibe.)
You can vote by leaving a comment right here.
*gets out guitar* *plucks strings in a Phoebe Buffay kind of way*
Vote for me, vote for me.
Please spare a vote for me.
Vote for me, vote for me.
Or my butler monkeys will be angreeeeeeee…….