Sunday Stealing time. On a Saturday, I know. But I`m still doing it, because I am rebel, hear me roar.
We`re playing the Authentic Meme. Or something. Do join in.
1. How long have you been blogging?
In four days, I will have been blogging for a year and a half. And yes, I do keep tally. I`m very, very proud of this blog and all that it has brought me.
2. Did you go to college?
I did not. Lots of stuff happened, and it was nasty. But I ended up better off, I think. I may go back to evening classes though.
3. Where have you traveled?
I`m really not well-traveled. Just places like Barcelona and Paris. And that was just for Disney World…
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I really don`t get mistaken for any celebrity. Although my mother used to compare me to the Michelin man, which, thanks dude.
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
Pushy vendors, children in the cinema, bras. In general.
6. What is your favorite movie?
All of them. Whatever. I don`t know. STOP MOCKING ME.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
You all know the answer to this one, right?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Wanking. Reading and wanking. Writing, with added wanking. Wanking.
9. What is your biggest phobia?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
Most of my childhood would qualify.
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
I have a day in mind, but I`m not going to tell you. The second day I would love to relive is Eroticon. That was awesome.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?
I seriously have no idea how to answer that.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
*knock knock knock* Penny. *knock knock knock* Penny.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Yeah, don`t think so.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now?
Hopefully happy together with someone. Steady job, still a writer.
17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
I think I answered this last week… 21 was my preferred age.
18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick “Middle School”, “High School”, “College”, “Post College” or any format you like.)
Kitty Jay- Seth Lakeman
When Doves Cry – Prince and the Revolution
Def Con One- Pop Will Eat Itself
19. Romney picked Paul Ryan to run as his veep. Any thoughts?
20. Your chance: Pick a meme you’ve done for us to steal. Bud and Judd will visit EVERY post today. Feel free to say, “Bugger off”, or anything like that.
Alright. Bugger off.