Yes, we are doing this again. Deal with it.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
A batch of greeting cards. They turned out very well, I think.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie. I think. D’you know, I don’t remember.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
One, in the living room/office.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
People-watch. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Ridiculously giddy. I love rainbows!
57. Have you ever dreamed a dream that came true?
I usually dream of things that have already happened, so in a way… yes?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
I have. During all the woes at school, I called a psychic hotline. She was bloody wrong, she was.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A bed. A man. Clean sheets. Strawberries. Heaven.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
Oof… tough one. I believe in something. Let’s keep it at that.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Of course I do. I just have to cross the parking lot and I’m in hell/Iceland.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Been tied to a St Andrews cross…. does that count?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
No idea. I’m sure I’ve done lots of kind things, but I have no clue.
64. Are you a patient person?
Not in the least.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
International Sparkly Things and Cupcakes Day.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
National Inane Answer Message Day. January 30th. I shit you not.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
So Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar and doesn’t.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
The Disney Store! (only joking)
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Dyed. I’ve been dying it for ten years now…
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I have my share of secrets…
71. What is under your bed right now?
My camera bag.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I don’t drive, and I wish I could drive.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
I Like The Way You Move by Outkast.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Papi by Jennifer Lopez.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
The meerkats. I want to see if they really do speak with a Russian accent.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
I do consider myself to have a romantic soul…
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
And drift into space. Yes.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?