Haven’t done Sunday Stealing in a long while… So, let’s right that wrong, shall we?
This week, SS is… well, there’s been a change! We’ve got a new person in charge! But you don’t care about that! You just want me to bring on the snark! And so I shall!
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is people asking me if it turns me on that I turn people on with my writing. Let me solve this once and for all. No, it doesn’t. If it turns you on, well hey, that’s really really good. But I don’t write to turn people on. I write because I’m a writer.
2. Where and when were you born?
In a hospital, on a snowy December day, at midday.
3. Where did your parents meet?
Apparently through the contact pages… Mum told me this only recently.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?
I don’t have any siblings. I’m the only BoydieBird in the world. *sob, but not really*
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
London, with eleven other really bonkers people.
6. What is your occupation?
Fiction author and website journalist. To put it in a very fancy way.
7. Write a full description of yourself.
Small. Bespectacled. Hair. Clothes. Snark.
8. To which social class do you belong?
I’m the Barenaked Lady. I belong in a class all on my own, darling.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Of course. But like hell that I’m going to tell you!
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
I’m a righty.
11. What does your voice sound like?
Like a Belgian with an Americo-Canadian accent.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Ehm, like, shit, fuck, bloody.
13. What do you have in your pockets?
My house keys most likely.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I gesticulate a lot. Like, watch Matt Smith in an interview. I’m exactly like that.