And since I’m always late for these things, have a bit of Sunday Stealing on a Monday. This week’s meme is the Suburban Meme, stolen by Another Suburban Mom. Hence the name. Yeah.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was in school ten years ago. My first year of middle school, I think. So I was angsting and despairing. All the time. As you do.
2. By this time next year, I …
Want to be living in a nice flat together with Loverboy. And have a nice job and regular writing work.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
I’m hoping they do. Depending on who they elect this can be a good thing. I don’t imagine electing Failin’ Palin for the role will do the States much good….
4. Which fictional, TV show character would you shag anytime?
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
My most recent trip? Hah! I don’t even have enough money to make a trip to the supermarket!
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Sweetie, kindly given to me by my Loverboy.
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
The changes that are upon us in this house.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Hey, judge all you like, Judgy Mc Judgerson.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
Ehm… Can I not just get the outfit in my own size? Either way, I would try it on first.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
I think I’m anal-retentive about scheduling my day… If something doesn’t go according to plan, I tend to not cope.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. It encouraged me to always believe in magic…
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
Without a doubt, Betty White. She’s AMAZING to the power of ten. I want to be like that at that age.
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
……. Stopped… believing?
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
Peas and carrots.
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
Hell no. I don’t even know what spoiled milk smells like….
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
In any other situation I’d say buy a shit tonne of books but I would probably put in a deposit on a nice flat right now. And then buy a shit tonne of books.
20. What is the most used item in your home?
Our computers, I think.