Yes, I’m aware of the day, but let’s just pretend it’s still Tuesday, shall we? For funsies? TMI “Tuesday” it is then. It’s about sexual expression – which, as you know, I am all for. Let’s begin, shall we?
1. Can you tell when your lover is close to having an orgasm? How can you tell? What are the signs?
I think I can. When he’s masturbating for me, usually his hand speeds up until it’s gone blurry, his hips buck and his face contorts. When we’re fucking, he speeds up to an almost frantic pace, coupled with a lot of grunting and moaning.
2. Ladies, have you ever seen YOUR g-spot? Men, have you actually seen the g-spot?
I can pinpoint it with my fingers, but I can’t say I’ve ever been particularly fussed about seeing it. Would be a lot of work, I think. And I don’t imagine there’s an awful lot to actually see!
3. Which sexual position do you find most stimulating?
b. woman on top, facing man
c. doggy style
d. other – tell us about it
Not necessarily the most stimulating, but it is the most fun for me. I like very deep penetration, and it also allows me to thrust in time with him. If I don’t get off during the actual penetration, I bring myself off later and let him watch.
4. When you orgasm, are you:
b. make a little noise
c. yell out!
Bordering on C, though. Usually, there’s a lot of kicking and writhing to accompany it. It’s like a mini-symphony of pleasure, performed by someone whose face looks like they’ve seen a particularly creepy ghost.
5. A lover orgasms quickly, way before you are even close to having an orgasm. Do you stop the sex once he/she has had an orgasm or do you continue sexual play so you can orgasm too?
I’d bring myself off manually, so he can watch – and if he fancies, he can go for another orgasm himself. Or, more sex. More sex is the best sex.
Bonus: On average, when you masturbate how long does it take to reach orgasm?
a. Less than 3 minutes
b. 3 – 5 minutes
c. 5 – 10 minutes
d. more than 10 minutes
Yeah, I just took a wild guess with this one. It depends on how turned on I actually am, and if I’ve already had an orgasm. The second orgasm usually comes quicker, and is more intense – so I always tend to go for two or more.